Safety Root Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we strictly adhere to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
How we collect and use the information we receive from you
When you place an order and create an account on our website, we ask you to provide certain personal information about you including your name and email address
Please note that we require this information for security reasons and to be able to process anything that you may order.
If you purchase anything from safetyroot.com, our third party payment provider may require additional personal information in order to process such payment (e.g. your home address). Please note that this information is not collected by safetyroot.com. The relevant third party payment provider set out the terms on which they are collecting such data at the time you make the payment.
Your personal information will then be used by us to provide you with the services you ordered and from time to time to communicate with you on any matter relating to the provision of the services.
Please note that we use the information you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to monitor website usage and provide statistics for the purposes of improving and developing our website and the services we provide via our website. Please note that any such statistics and/or information provided will be made on a confidential basis and will not include information that can be used to identify any individual;
- to support, improve and develop our business in general;
- to contact you for your views on our website, our services and our business in general; and/or
- to provide you with updates to our services, any special or new services, developments to our website or any policies displayed on our website, and any other matter we think may be of interest to you.
If you would prefer not to receive any of the above-mentioned information (or if you only want to receive certain information) from us please let us know by either sending an email to email@example.com, or calling us on +353-83-819-6344
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
[We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your prior consent, unless required to do so by law.]
How safe is your information?
Protecting your security and privacy is extremely important to us and we make every effort to secure your information and maintain your confidentiality in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. safetyroot.com is protected by various levels of security technology, which are designed to protect your information from any unauthorised or unlawful access, processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
Please note that we may need to disclose your personal information where we:
- are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or
- need to disclose it to protect our rights, property or safety of our customers or others, including the exchange of information with other companies, organisations and/or governmental bodies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How you can register
You are able to browse our website without registering with us. Please note however that you will not be able to order or access any of the online learning courses and materials unless you register with us.
Registration must be completed as part of placing your first order with us. We will only ask for your debit/credit card details when you place an order for services via our website.
For the purposes of registration, we will ask you to enter your name, address and other personal details. The registration process will take a few minutes and it will create a personal account for you. As indicated above, all information or account details that you provide to us will be securely protected.
Once you have registered, each time you visit our website, you will need to input your login and password to identify yourself to us. Once you have identified yourself, you will be able to access your user and account details.
If any of the information you provide to us changes, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the necessary changes to the information we hold for you on our database so that your records are accurate and up to date. If you wish to make any changes to your information, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +353-83-819-6344.
If you wish to see the information we hold on you, please let us know by emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +353-83-819-6344. Please note that we are entitled to charge an administration fee of $20.00 to meet the cost of providing this information to you. We will respond to your request within 40 days of the date we received your request.