2. Payment Flow and Delivery Policy – delivery, after payment in full, is by public post and time frame for when the customer will receive the goods/service may vary depending on the geographic region where it is being posted to.
3. Refund / Cancellation Policy – To cancel an order simply contact us through our contact page and we will cancel your order. Unfortunately, once the course is delivered and the certificate is posted we can only offer a refund minus the costs incurred once the certificate has been returned to us at the address below.
5. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
6. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
7. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
8. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
9. Your Consent
You may feel free to contact us from our contact page or by using the information below
Safety Root Limited
Co. Donegal, Ireland.